Bio-med remains very vigilant towards Pharmacovigilance activities which are related to the detection, assessment, understanding & prevention of adverse event (AE)/Adverse drug reaction (ADR) or any other vaccine related problems to ensure safety of vaccine & its uses throughout the lifecycle. Thus Biomed is keen in continuous monitoring and management of the safety profile of all its products through its drug safety data collection worldwide.
All consumers or patients are thus advised to contact their doctor or healthcare professionals in case of any emergency caused due to use of vaccines manufactured by Biomed.
Customers/Healthcare Professionals can report ‘Any Adverse Events / Side Effects’ and/or product quality complaints experienced with BIO-MED Products and report to us vide links below:
• Online Side effects (SE) reporting form
• Online Adverse effect following immunization (AEFI) reporting form
• Download offline Side effects reporting form to fill and send by Courier/Post/Email/Fax
• Download offline AEFI reporting Form to fill and send by Courier/Post/Email/Fax
• More Information on Pharmacovigilance terminologies and Biomed’s policy on the same
For Offline Form Submission : After completion of reporting form you can submit it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also fax us on – 0120-4340219 . On successful submission, you will get an acknowledgement on your email address.